Terms of Trade for Amber Court Motor Lodge
- We accept all major Credit cards including Visa and Mastercard
- EFTPOS is available at reception.
- All accounts are payable on arrival (unless otherwise settled). We reserve the right to charge overdue/recovery fees on all accounts not paid by the due date.
- We accept company charge backs for corporate guests with prior approval.
- Corporate rates available for direct bookings. Contact us for more information.
- Smoking is not permitted in our units, Ash trays are provided outside should you wish to smoke. We ask that smokers do not smoke near open doors or windows or where it may affect other guests. If we should have to carry out specialized cleaning in the event of someone smoking in the unit then the registered guests will be responsible for all charges including loss of income.
- We will evict any guest who becomes abusive, or disruptive to other guests, or refuses to adhere to these policies.
To confirm a booking a valid credit card number and expiry are required or a 10% deposit.
Cancellations must be made no less than 48 hours prior to 2pm check in time on the arrival date.
All bookings not canceled by this time will have the first nights accommodation debited to the credit card account.
A minimum $25 booking fee applies to all canceled bookings.
Special conditions apply to group bookings of 5 or more units.
To confirm a group booking a 10% deposit is required.
Cancellations must be made no less than 7 days before check in day. After this the deposit will be retained. Outside the 7 days a $50 cancellation fee will apply.
Click here to view our units